Making your move nice and easy!
Our specialist bond cleaning service is designed for tenants of rental properties in preparation for the RTA Exit Condition Report.
This bond cleaning service is also popular with property owners and real estate agents who wish to attract new tenants and purchasers by presenting them with a clean house, apartment or unit.
Bond Cleaning - Consider it done!
Your experienced cleaning team will do as little or as much cleaning as you choose, to make your move as effortless as can be! Rental Approved Carpet Steam Cleaning and Pest Control is also provided if needed. We offer a deep steam cleaning treatment, rather than a dry clean or non-approved surface layer treatment and Certified Pest Treatment to Australian Standards.
Our service caters for all budgets, working on your priorities in the time/budget you choose. We also have super strong muscles for the hard work and very sharp eyes for the meticulous details needed for Bond Cleaning.
The difference with our cleaning service is that all of our family and staff operate as a small network of highly efficient self-employed cleaning professionals.As strange as it may seem, each of us enjoy the reward in doing a hard day’s work and take great pride in doing this work for living, in comparison to some cleaners who are looking for a quick buck or stop gap.To become cleaning professionals, we have each invested in the knowledge, hands on experience and equipment before making a commitment to do this work to make a living.
You will notice an enormous difference in productivity and what can be achieved in addition to the high standard of work when recruiting one of our self-employed cleaning professionals. This is the biggest benefit when deciding to use our service rather than paying cheap rates at the risk of bad workmanship which can take twice as long. Our carefully selected group of cleaners take great pride and complete responsibility for their work.
Request a service estimate by phone or online and we’ll promptly offer an approximate cost guide, which of course will be agreed more precisely with you just a few minutes before starting work on the service day.
Service payments are considered the income of each dedicated cleaner, so you simply pay your cleaner directly on the service day in exchange for official receipt for your records.No one is employed by a large company or franchise operation.Our cleaners rely on this income for living expenses, so we can’t afford to offer accounts or chase up late payers.Service payments include the cost of all products, materials and equipment.
SERVICE TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Our cleaners think they’re excellent, but please also be fair in your expectations as we are still only human. Cleaners don’t offer unlimited guarantees to complete everything for a fixed price and won’t make false promises to customers to gain their business. Our service is simply based on organising professional cleaning labour, which cleaners charge by the hour and will do as much as humanly possible in the time/budget you choose. Additional work required after the service day will require a minimum call-out fee
See the many details required that we can help with on the RTA Exit Condition Report 14a
In our experience, the things which can most influence the time/cost are: if the overall condition is bad & hasn’t been maintained, larger in size, walls need complete washing rather than spot cleaning, lots of tricky segmented windows, mould treatment or lots of venetian blinds etc.
After seeing so many properties, it would take quite a lot to surprise us!
STANDARD TASKS WE CAN HELP WITH;
- High dusting (all areas) and wiping clean vents, ceiling fans, spider webs, light fittings
- Walls (all areas) spot cleaned of marks, wiping dust around switches/power points, sills, frames, fixtures, door handles, skirting boards.
- Windows glass washed inside/out including tracks & screens.
- Bathroom soap scum and build-up cleaned from recess tiles/grouting/shower screen, tap fittings, drain, tub and basins, vanity mirror/drawers/fittings etc.
- Kitchen cupboards & drawers inside/out, shelving, oven and internal steel fixtures, cook-top and range hood, splash back, sink and fittings, bench tops.
- Laundry tub and fittings, soft brush any lint/dust from clothes dryer etc.
- Clean and polish furniture if a furnished property, cleaning under and around where possible.
- Floor Cleaning with damp mop and product where appropriate after a thorough vacuuming.
- Balcony/Verandah areas general brush & sweep loose debris and spider webs.
OPTIONAL EXTRA SERVICES
- Garage cleaning spider webs, dust and loose debris, degrease and hose out if requested.
- Venetian Blinds or similiar are quite time consuming and there’s no fast way to clean these other than manually by hand.
- Balcony deep cleaning if in bad condition requiring lots of elbow work or pressure cleaning.
- Security Grills if you are able to supply the tools with correct sizing etc.
- Carpet & Upholstery Steam Cleaning is performed by very experienced and trained technicians. Cleaning is performed using specialised steam equipment after careful preparation and stain treatment. We use both high powered portable and truck mounted steam extraction machines, ideally suited for high rise apartments and units.
- Mould/Mildew Treatment is available for walls and ceilings that require complete washing with product. This is a very thorough treatment and can be time consuming to reach a high standard.
- Gardening & Mowing is also available for external areas on request as a separate service performed by our experienced gardeners.
ALL SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE 7 DAYS A WEEK