Get it done right the first time!
Our specialist bond cleaning service is designed for tenants of rental properties located in Brisbane and surrounding areas in preparation for the RTA Exit Condition Report.
This bond cleaning service here in Brisbane is also popular with property owners and real estate agents who wish to attract new tenants and purchasers by presenting them with a clean house, apartment or unit.
LOW SEASON RATES NOW APPLY
Carpet Cleaning from $89, Detailed Bond Cleaning from $144
Bond Cleaning Brisbane – High Standards
Your experienced cleaning team work obsessively to the checklist Form 14a provided by the Rental Tenancy Authority (RTA), which ensures we don’t miss any details and ensure your Bond will not be at risk for your cleaning obligations, provided you allow enough time to complete the job to the standard required. Rental Approved Carpet Steam Cleaning and Pest Control is also provided if needed. This is a deep steam cleaning treatment, rather than a dry clean or non-approved surface layer treatment and Certified Pest Treatment to Australian Standards.
Your lessor or agent will compare the condition of the premises at the end of tenancy with the Entry Condition Report Form 1a when you first moved in. Your cleaning team will be guided by you as to any pre-existing areas you may have noted on your Entry Report when commencing your lease.
See the many details required for this service as per the RTA Exit Condition Report 14a
GUARANTEED SERVICE QUALITY
To ensure the best cleaning experience, it’s really important that we meet you on the service day just before starting work, to have a quick walk though your property so we can make recommendations and agree on the expectations needed. We do think we’re pretty good, but for your own peace of mind we also encourage you to meet us on completion and do a ‘white glove test’ to make sure you’re happy before paying us (and so we can show-off!). This is also important because only you know the pre-existing condition when you originally moved in. Often our customers will actually say ‘it’s cleaner than when we moved in!’
Bond Cleaning has a lot of variables and sometimes different expectations from each of the parties involved. The last thing you want after paying good money for cleaning is to be called back to fix up something.
We work systematically to ensure a high standard of work. Of course we’re only human so if there any honest oversights on our behalf, we’re happy to revisit promptly with-out charge for any work up to the value of 20 mins total labour – provided you have allowed us enough time/budget for the initial clean.
If you choose to limit your cleaning budget, we’ll simply work on your priorities and do as much as possible in the time/budget allowed. An additional call-out fee would apply if needed in this case.
After performing hundreds of bond cleans, we are able to offer our customers a realistic ‘Estimate’ based on average size and reasonable condition. The time/cost is always agreed with customers more precisely just before starting work on the service day. Our service is based on providing experienced cleaning labour, charged by the hour – we don’t offer fixed pricing unless a prior onsite visit has been arranged.
In our experience, the things which can most influence the time/cost are: if the overall condition is bad & hasn’t been maintained, larger in size, walls need complete washing rather than spot cleaning, lots of tricky segmented windows, lots of venetian blinds etc.
After seeing so many properties, it would take quite a lot to surprise us!
- High dusting (all areas) and wiping clean vents, ceiling fans, spider webs, light fittings
- Walls (all areas) spot cleaned of marks, wiping dust around switches/power points, sills, frames, fixtures, door handles, skirting boards.
- Windows (all areas) washed inside/out including tracks, screens and security grills.
- Bathroom mould/mildew/soap scum from recess tiles/grouting/shower screen, tap fittings, drain, tub and basins, vanity mirror/drawers/fittings etc.
- Kitchen cupboards (on top) doors in/out, shelving, oven and internal steel fixtures/shelving, cook-top and range hood, splashback, sink and fittings, bench tops.
- Laundry tub and fittings, soft brush any lint/dust from clothes dryer etc.
- Clean and polish furniture if a furnished property, cleaning under and around where possible.
- Floor Cleaning with damp mop and product where appropriate after a thorough vacuuming.
- Balcony/Verandah areas general brush & sweep loose debris and spider webs.
OPTIONAL EXTRA SERVICES
- Garage cleaning spider webs, dust and loose debris, degrease and hose out if requested.
- Venetian Blinds or similiar are quite time consuming and there’s no fast way to clean these other than manually by hand.
- Balcony deep cleaning if in bad condition requiring lots of elbow work or pressure cleaning.
- Carpet & Upholstery Steam Cleaning is managed by Jo and his brother William who work together with very experienced and trained technicians. Cleaning is performed using specialised steam equipment after careful preparation and stain treatment. We use both high powered portable and truck mounted steam extraction machines, ideally suited for high rise apartments and units.
- Mould/Mildew Treatment is available for walls and ceilings that require complete washing with product. This is a very thorough treatment and can be time consuming to reach a high standard.
ALL SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE 7 DAYS A WEEK