For anyone who does not yet know what bond cleaning is and why it is so important that you invest in a professional, allow us to elaborate.
Upon taking residence of a rental apartment or home, your landlord will have you complete a form with any and all pre-existing damages to the property. Once you vacate the premises at the end of your lease, your landlord rightfully expects that the property be in the same condition as it was to begin with. You are also expected, as the tenant, to ensure that the premise has been properly cleaned.
That’s what bond cleaning is all about – preparing your home for your landlord’s scrutiny. Hence, the importance of seeking out a trained cleaning professional.
What To Expect From Family Clean Standard Bond Cleaning
- High dusting is an important part of the cleaning process. Should your home have any areas high up where dust can gather, these will be tackled with vigor. Such areas include: ceiling fans, light fittings and vents. The last thing you want is your landlord running their fingertips along the top of your interior doors to find clumps of sticky dust.
- Wall cleaning entails deep inspection of all the walls in your home and cleaning any removable spots such as hand prints. Areas where dust can gather, like around switches and plugs, are also thoroughly cleaned.
- Windows and blinds are also cleaned properly. Special care is taken to rid all the tracks, screens and every part of the windows and frames of any dirt or dust.
- Bathrooms are usually a troublesome area with all that soap scum and mould, but Family Clean comes prepared! Your bathroom will be cleaned from top to bottom in every little corner and crevice.
- Your kitchen will be cleaned inside and out and this includes that tough to clean the oven and every part of your cupboards.
- The laundry room is cleaned with care to remove every spec of lint and dust.
- The floors will be cleaned with a damp mop and the appropriate cleaning product.
- If you have a furnished property, the furniture will be cleaned and polished and much care will be taken in order to clean under and around the furniture where possible.
- If you have a balcony or verandah, the area will be cleared of any spider webs and dust. Floors will be swept and properly cleaned with a damp mop.
Not every job is the same and different cleaning circumstances call for different methods. The trained professionals at Family Clean ask that clients allow them enough time to get the job done and that they be aware that there are a number of factors that can influence the cost of the cleaning job. Such factors include: property size, degree of cleaning required and trickier objects to clean (i.e. Venetian blinds).
Contact Family Clean if you would like more information on our standard inclusions for bond cleaning, and get a quick estimate today.