Do I need a Spring Clean?
Sometimes, that weekly surface clean just isn’t enough. Especially here in Brisbane, with our dust-loving Queenslanders and our hot, humid climate that’s just perfect for mould in coastal homes on the Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast! Our Spring Cleaners are experts in dealing with these issues and more, and will leave your home feeling like new again. And those cleaning jobs that we all put off, like the oven and under the bed? Leave it to the experts so you never have to procrastinate again! 😉
Like our mums always said, a clean house is easier to clean, so use this service to get everything up to scratch before your regular cleaner starts. It’ll be easier and cheaper to maintain in the long run.
I really needed a good spring clean after 6 months of home renovation projects in my town home. I took the Spring Clean option. Perfect choice. Steve and his work colleague arrived on time, were very polite and pleasant, and own equipment. Outstanding job. I could not be happier. Everything was cleaned perfectly, and everything placed back neatly. In fact, neater than I had it. I will be looking to book a frequent regular clean on the back of this great service. A very satisfied customer.
Christoper B. Bulimba.
What can I expect?
- High dusting (all areas) and wiping clean vents, ceiling fans, spider webs, light fittings
- Walls (all areas) spot cleaned of marks, wiping dust around switches/power points, sills, frames, fixtures, door handles, skirting boards.
- Windows glass washed inside/out.
- Bathroom soap scum and build-up cleaned from recess tiles/grouting/shower screen, tap fittings, drain, tub and basins, vanity mirror/drawers/fittings etc.
- Kitchen cupboards, oven and internal steel racks fixtures, cook-top and range hood, splash back, sink and fittings, bench tops.
- Laundry tub and fittings, soft brush any lint/dust from clothes dryer etc.
- Clean and polish furniture, cleaning under and around where possible.
- Floor Cleaning with damp mop and product where appropriate after a thorough vacuuming.
- Balcony/Verandah general sweep & mop and remove spider webs.
Additional tasks like; cleaning the garage, security grills and window screens, Venetian blinds, air-conditioners (including the filters), and mouldy areas, will take extra time so please let us know if you need any of these things so we can find the best fit for you. If you have a bad case of mould that requires intensive treatment, it may be charged at a bit of a higher rate ($58 per hour per person). This service is not a substitute for an exit/bond clean!
Estimates are based on your home being in average size & in reasonable condition.
Carpet & Upholstery Steam Cleaning is a popular and complementing extra service.