We’ve come up with some ways to reduce clutter in your home! That way you can enjoy a cleaner more spacious home.
- Get rid of unimportant paperwork ASAP. If you receive junk mail that you don’t read just put it straight in the bin. Also bin old receipts you won’t need or any old notes you’ve made.
- Purchase good storage solutions and put them in easy access places so you can quickly and easily get rid of clutter.
- Take a couple minutes to clear the kitchen and any bench space before you retire to bed as you won’t want to have to do it in the morning rush.
- Teach your little ones to pick up after themselves. Even if it’s just packing away toys or putting their dishes in the sink.
- You can even set up a lost and found where you put family members names on baskets and have everyone clear out their baskets when full.
There you go! Declutter away and also find the time to relax afterwards! For more cleaning tips see our post on Quick Tips To Kill Bacteria.