Here are a couple quick tips that can be done daily to help stop the build up of bacteria in between regular cleaning.
- Rinse your kitchen sponge under water then squeeze and put in the microwave for 3 minutes.
- Purchase disinfecting wipes and keep them handy to then wipe over taps, sinks, handles, toilets etc. Easy!
- Sunlight can kill bacteria – hang out blankets and throws in direct sunlight for a few hours and let clothes sundry.
- Fill a spray bottle with 50/50 vinegar and water and use as a deodorizer.
- Sit down and enjoy a refreshed and hygienic home!