We’ve made a list of a few things you can do around your home to get organised for 2015!
- Start a receipts folder to store all your purchase receipts. It’s also a good idea to scan them to be safe.
- Make some room in your bathroom by throwing away any empty bottles or out of date cosmetics and give the inside of the draws a wipe down.
- Get rid of any clutter under your bed and vacuum.
- Empty the fridge into an esky and wipe all the surfaces thoroughly using bicarb soda and white vinegar than wipe over with a damp cloth and restock the fridge.
- Sort through your wardrobe and give any clothes you no longer need to a charity.
- Organize you home office and buy some more storage solutions if need be.
- Purchase some deodorizers/air fresheners to keep your home smelling lovely. For some DIY air freshener idea click here.
- Grab yourself a 2015 diary.
- Declutter the DVD and CD collection.
- Don’t forget to sit back and relax and enjoy the holiday season!
The Family Clean Team