Do I need a Spring Clean?
Sometimes, that weekly surface clean just isn’t enough. Especially here on the Gold Coast, where our dust-loving Queenslanders and the hot, humid climate seems to attract mould and grime faster than you can say “I need a cleaner”! Our Gold Coast based Spring Cleaners are experts in dealing with these issues, and more, and will leave your home feeling like new again. They can also look after those cleaning jobs that everyone is rather fond of putting off, like the oven and under the bed. Leave it to the spring cleaning Gold Coast experts so you never have to procrastinate again! 😉
Like our mums always said, a clean house is easier to clean, so taking advantage of our spring cleaning service will help to prepare your home before your regular cleaner starts. This will make things easier and cheaper to maintain in the long run.
I really needed a good spring clean after 6 months of home renovation projects in my town home. I took the Spring Clean option. Perfect choice. Steve and his work colleague arrived on time, were very polite and pleasant, and own equipment. Outstanding job. I could not be happier. Everything was cleaned perfectly, and everything placed back neatly. In fact, neater than I had it. I will be looking to book a frequent regular clean on the back of this great service. A very satisfied customer.
Christoper B. Bulimba.
What can you expect from our Spring Cleaning Gold Coast services?
- Dusting of high places (all areas) and wiping of vents, ceiling fans, spider webs, light fittings
- Walls (all areas) spot cleaned of marks, wiping dust around switches/power points, sills, frames, fixtures, door handles, skirting boards.
- Windows inside and outside glass washed
- Bathroom removal of soap scum and build-up from recess tiles/grouting/shower screen, tap fittings, drain, tub and basins, vanity mirror/drawers/fittings etc.
- Kitchen cupboards, oven and internal steel racks fixtures, cook-top and range hood, splash back, sink and fittings, bench tops.
- Laundry tub and fittings, soft brush any lint/dust from clothes dryer etc.
- Clean and polish furniture, cleaning under and around where possible.
- Floor Cleaning with damp mop and product where appropriate after a thorough vacuuming.
- Balcony/Verandah general sweep & mop and removal of spider webs.
Additional tasks like; cleaning the garage, security grills and window screens, Venetian blinds, air-conditioners (including the filters), and mouldy areas, will take extra time so please let us know if you need any of these things so we can the service out cleaners provide to you. If you have a bad case of mould that requires intensive treatment, it may be charged at a slightly higher rate ($58 per hour per person).
Please note that our Spring Cleaning service is not a substitute for an exit/bond clean!
Estimates are based on your home being of average size & in reasonable condition.
Our Carpet & Upholstery Steam Cleaning is a popular extra service that complements our spring cleaning service.