Is it just me, or does Christmas seem to start earlier every year? December is so busy that people are organising Christmas socials in November and while you may not mind extending the festive season, it does mean that time for your big pre-Christmas clean is squeezed in between kids concerts and Christmas party hangovers. Not good.
The solution to a home permanently ready to welcome guests is to have your spring clean now, then stay on top of it with regular weekly or fortnightly cleans.
Our spring cleaning service is your weekly clean on steroids. We will..
- Do all the high dusting, including light fittings and ceiling fans
- Spot clean walls and doors, including handles, fixtures, and skirting boards
- Make your bathroom *sparkle*
- Deep clean your kitchen, including the oven, range-hood and all those grimey places..
We can also take care of the outside of your home, deep cleaning your patio, garage, and even your air-conditioning unit, leaving your place so tidy Santa will definitely put you on his “nice” list.
Just imagine all the awesome things you could be doing while we are busy making your home squeaky clean. Here are some we can think of…
- Winning big at a Melbourne Cup lunch
- Browsing the Jan Powers Farmers Markets at the Powerhouse
- Christmas shopping at Abbey Museum’s Open Day and Christmas Craft Markets
- Catching a movie at the Openair Cinema at South Bank
- Watching the Queen Street Mall Christmas Parade
At most, there are only seven weeks left in school before the Christmas holidays. (I’ve just scared myself with that fact, and had to double check!) Our cleaning teams get very busy delivering extra cleaning services in December, so if you want to get your house spick-and-span before the kids break up, now is the time to book your slot.
Click here to get an INSTANT ESTIMATE, or call our friendly MotherDuck office on (07) 3254 2400 if you’d like any information on how we can help!
Rowena & Joey